A very successful Wealth Management organisation has an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join their team.
This is a key role that will see the successful individual own and lead development the organisation’s application, technology and data strategies and roadmaps, driving compliance through corporate planning and change initiative delivery.
With a focus on applications, technologies and data, the Enterprise Architect will enable the business to achieve strategic needs through the effective use of tools and technologies.
On selected change initiatives, the Enterprise Architect will play the role of Solution Architect, accountable for the design, delivery and integrity of the technical solution.
- Provide thought leadership to shape future direction of application, technology and data investments.
- Drive the business forward - proactively look for innovative ideas/products in the marketplace that can work within the industry to give a competitive advantage.
- Determine the principles and strategies that will enable the group to most effectively achieve corporate objectives.
- Own and lead development of architectural strategies, roadmaps, principles and standards, providing and managing a suitable framework and documentation to ensure standards are maintained.
- Embed strategy and ensure roadmap delivery through corporate planning and change initiatives
- Solution Accountability (on selected change initiatives)
- Extensive experience in creation and design of strategies and roadmaps linking to business goals and requirements.
- Ability to research industry trends and align with associated strategies and roadmaps.
- Expert in pragmatically applying relevant architectural standards and frameworks.
- Broad knowledge of all areas of architecture (business, data, applications and technology).
- Deep understanding in the following technical skill areas:
o Linking business capability maps to applications, technologies and data
o Application / technology / data roadmaps and lifecycle management (e.g. TIME modelling)
o Integration and interfaces
- Broad knowledge of solution areas such as COTS applications, information security (e.g. GDPR), SaaS.
- Experienced in guiding teams to deliver solutions, displaying superior design capability and planning, utilising internal and external resources.
- Minimum 7 years in dedicated architecture role(s).
- Qualifications Required:
o Degree or equivalent
o Professional Enterprise Architect certification (Zachman, TOGAF or equivalent)
- Financial Services industry experience (desirable).
- Experience working across a multi-business-unit environment (desirable).
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'