Nuffield Health is the UK's largest not for profit healthcare business and we are currently seeking an Enterprise Architect (Customer & Connected Healthcare) who will report to the Head of Enterprise Architecture.
Nuffield Health delivers services from more than 300 locations including hospitals, health and fitness clubs, health assessment centres and client workplaces. To meet our business growth agenda, we are undergoing a multi-year, cross-divisional transformation change programme that will be underpinned and enabled by technology.
Considerable IT skill is required to lead the Technical Architecture definition and delivery of new IT solutions and services aligned against the overall IT Architecture Strategy for us. The focus of this role is to contribute to the development of the IT Strategy, roadmap and investment plan to underpin the Business Strategy specifically within the customer relationship management area.
This role will be based in our Epsom office.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture as a key aspect of the IT Strategy.
- Be responsible for ensuring delivery teams are sufficiently informed and guided to ensure a strategic implementation.
- Be responsible for seeking ways to exploit information technology to address complex business, organisational and technical issues.
- Be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools with focus on agile methodologies and their application within an overall programme delivery framework.
- Be responsible for acting as coach to assist business partners, consultants, analysts, technical specialists, architects and delivery leads in any architecture or agile delivery disciplines.
- Be technology agnostic while ensuring the technology choices are viable and business focused and have a TCO and ROI.
- Suitable degree or vocational qualifications
- Strong leadership and clear, concise communication style
- Pragmatic approach, balancing strategic intention and current needs
- Demonstrable experience of technical, infrastructure or digital architecture analysis and design, including definition of digital and/or architecture strategies & roadmaps
- Demonstrable experience of systems analysis and design
- Experience of working with third party solution providers
- Demonstrable track record in the design and documentation of IS/IT architectures to meet business needs
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and agile delivery frameworks/methodologies and their full lifecycle implementation
- Excellent knowledge of CRM technology and solutions.
- Demonstrable experience as an architect/technical lead as part of a CRM implementation and/or delivery programme.
- Computing degree, systems analysis qualification
- TOGAF or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrable experience and deep technical knowledge of Salesforce as a CRM solution for Marketing, Sales, Service and Social.
- Demonstrable experience of application development or delivery within Healthcare sector
- Experience of commercial healthcare application portfolios
Location: Our Epsom Support Centre is just 30 minutes away from London, and located within walking distance of Epsom train station
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private health care and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- Enterprise Architect