Enterprise Applications Manager
Well respected and established client in the leisure/hospitality market, located close to the colne and skipton areas, is recruiting an Enterprise Applications Manager on a 12 months fixed term contract. There is possibility this could extend or be made permanent.
As Enterprise Applications Manager the role will proactively lead the IT functions ensuring adherence to agreed SLA’s and is accountable for the quality of IT service delivery and operational projects measured through established metrics and qualitative processes.
As Enterprise Applications Manager the role will involve:
- Responsible for the management and leadership of infrastructure/systems, data and applications support that maintains the operational integrity of systems/technologies located in datacentres on a 24x7 basis. Perform daily tasks within the scope of the role including but not limited to, coordinating health checks, routine maintenance, review patch/maintenance levels on operating systems and physical servers, update and create documentation and proactively support the infrastructure in production and non-production environments. This position also interfaces with 3rd party Managed Services, as well as in-house IT to support e-commerce systems, specifically for problem, incident and change management.
- Provide and coordinate level 2 and 3 problem and incident response support for the enterprise production and non-production environments as well as for systems within the scope of the Technical Services infrastructure including domestic as well as global infrastructure components/systems where applicable. This includes on-call support activities and weekend/after hours as required.
- Lead & coordinate IT personnel in a consulting and hands-on where required capacity to ensure project success, using hands on skills if required.
- Engage with internal business customers as well as external business partners in solution development scenarios in line with corporate standards and practices
- The ability to multi-task is critical as there are frequent disruptions to planned daily activities due to the global nature and the heterogeneous environments.
- From time-to-time this role will be asked to run small projects or components of projects and ensure success. In other situations, this person will serve as an individual contributor within a broader project team.
- This roles may have a single team of direct reports, or reports in a matrix of non-direct reports for project delivery or day to day maintenance purposes
As Enterprise Applications Manager your skills and experience will include:
- Solid demonstrable management experience in an operational setting, and 1extensive experience in applications infrastructure management supporting business critical services including e-commerce applications
- Effortless multi-tasking and developing others in a fast moving and changing environment
- Ability to organize, create, follow, coordinate proactive maintenance of documented processes and learn quickly, work autonomously and make sound decisions
- Systems monitoring technologies - reporting and proactive trending for issue avoidance with strong self-sufficiency and initiative work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service
- Results-oriented and able to deliver and lead delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Managed security standards their enforcement to meet compliance needs from build to decommission
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Manage the SDLC within multiple environments
- Successful delivery of several complex IT projects
- Ability to estimate and budget, prioritize required and scheduled project work, and directly influence operational support planning and execution
On offer is a basic c50k + £7320 car allowance, bonus and a good range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job