Enterprise Account Executive, Solution Sales, CRM, ERP, Salesforce, London
Enterprise Account Executive / Enterprise Account Manager required to work for a fast growing business based in Central London. We need people from an Enterprise Business background who have been involved in High Level Solution Sales. Read on for more details…
You will be responsible for developing and growing the business relationship within selected named accounts. The Enterprise Account Executive will need to establish themselves as a trusted advisor with the client’s key stakeholders. You will own the strategic direction of the account and be the key contact for executive discovery sessions, strategizing solution offerings, deploying the necessary business specialists and resources, and ultimately partnering across all business functions to ensure a successful implementation - across a broad set of offerings, locations, and business needs. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles.
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business
- applications to large enterprise clients
- Strong new business sales approach alongside relationship building and
account management capabilities
- Proven track record and history of carrying and exceeding a multi million
dollar sales quota
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with demonstrable
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a
clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing
priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social
Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts, Experience selling to SI's and/or professional service firms a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
- Enterprise Software
- ERP Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job