Based in a vibrant office in the financial district of Central London, WP Engine is a leading SaaS content management platform for websites and applications built on WordPress. The mission of an Enterprise Account Manager is to uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts through both up-selling and cross selling to drive and achieve your revenue quota each month.WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
Our global Enterprise Account Management sales team today is small and growing. This is the opportunity to join an established tech start-up and further your selling experience with Fortune 100 to Fortune 500 named accounts. You'll be building relationships with C-level marketing and IT professionals to demonstrate the value of WP Engine and how our unique solution can meet their business needs.THE DAY TO DAY
- You actually use the WP Engine platform so you have an idea of what you're selling.
- You know what it takes to build a pipeline and can do it whether it's cold-calls, marketing leads, executive introductions, or your own network.
- You're able to work independently to explain the value of WP Engine to prospective customers but know when to pull in others to provide additional clarity.
- You can follow our sales process to close deals and but still realize it's important to keep SalesForce.com updated.
- You've given application demos before, understand how to set them up, and run them flawlessly.
- You've written quotes, proposals, and SOW's before and it's easy for you.
- You're able to know when to bring in the "big guns" of executives when needed to close a deal, otherwise you've got it covered.
- You have no problem negotiating with prospects and know what it takes to close the deal.
- You can provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis.
- No matter how many deals you close, you realize it's about the team and working with everyone so both the customer and WP Engine is successful.
- 7-10 years relative experience in enterprise software, platform or hosting.
- Able to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets.
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates strong value.
- Use two way discovery to uncover customer need and matches strategic solutions to that need.
- Build a trusted and long lasting relationship with customer and positions WPEngine as a strategic advisor.
- Bring a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle.
- Demonstrate passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams.
- Consistently build and manage an effective pipeline while communicating proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process.
- Effectively creates and articulates ROI in the negotiation process to bring the upmost value to both the customer and WP Engine.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 vacation days)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
- Daily lunch allowance provided
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Enterprise Accounts
- Large Enterprise