Enterprise Account Executive - HR SAAS Start Up
Realistic OTE £120,000 - £130,000 + Benefits
City of London (Hybrid Working)
About the Company
Our client is an innovative and fast growing software / SAAS start up, with a clear mission to help companies build more inclusive and connected cultures. Every day, they’re helping employees at some of the best companies in the world bring their best self to work and build their best career.
Benefits for you:
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Realistic Total Package / OTE of £130,000 (Including Base Salary) based on individual performance
- Generous Commission scheme where you will earn a flat % on any deals you close with no threshold!
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent Development and career progression
- Flexible working policy - please note you must be able to commute to the London office up to 3 days a week
- An opportunity to join a fast growing, early stage business with a clear mission
About the Role of Enterprise Account Executive
We’re now looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who wants to accelerate their sales career in the fast growing HR Tech market segment. Our clientalready has a client base of household name brands and are looking to develop new enterprise accounts. You will be responsible for delivering success in your territory and sectors.
With support from an Enterprise SDR and the rest of the team, you will manage prospects from first meeting through to close. You’ll need to be able to engage and manage multiple stakeholders, and sometimes complex procurement processes.
You role will include:
- Building and managing your territory / sector plan
- Working with the sales leader and SDR to build target lists
- Identifying and engaging with senior business leaders across phone, email, LinkedIn etc
- Managing multiple stakeholders within each account
- Using your initiative to meet potential buyers where they are - e.g. webinars, conferences etc.
- Creating written proposals and negotiating contracts
- Track record in SAAS / Software Sales with proven experience of hitting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Experience of selling HR Tech or FinTech software would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent face to face presentation skills
- Strong sales methodology, familiar with Challenger Sales or Miller Heiman
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Experience in closing 6 figure deals
Apply now for this Enterprise Account Executive role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Software Sales
- Enterprise Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'