- A market leading nutrition company seeing continual growth
- Exceptionally well established
- Fantastic career opportunity
Enteral Feeding Nurse Specialist
- Day to day activities include hospital discharges with patient and family /carer training on feeding systems (pump) NGT, BGT, Peg or Button methods
- Home visits in community after discharge for checks, care and changes of feeding entry system (avoiding a requirement for a trip to outpatients as would otherwise be needed)
- Troubleshooting, telephone triage and ongoing professional up skilling and development is provided and expected
- Record keeping is critical (as any nurse will be aware) ours are electronic so occasional WIFI issues etc can be a challenge
- Extemporaneous notes are essential to be accurate and current if they need to be uploaded at a later date due to connectivity issues
- Some admin days at home are permitted
The Ideal Person:
- To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have up to date NMC Registration.
- Be a specialised or general nurse with two years' post qualification experience.
- Able to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
- Able to act decisively and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be competent in the use of technology
- Have a full driving licence
- Have the flexibility to stay away from home when needed
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job