Are you looking for progression and long lasting career?
Are you a natural communicator and find building relationships easy?
If yes to all. Please read on.
I am recruiting for an Enquiry Centre Mortgage Pre Screener to work in a highly successful company in Colchester town.
Your role will be:
To contact clients referred to us by house builder introducers/clients and take personal and financial information in a professional and efficient manner. Qualifying the house builder’s customers for government schemes and providing mortgage information, such as lenders available, interest rates and fees. Making appointments for our Mortgage and protection advisers
• Responsibility to ensure your own clients and pipeline are dealt with in an efficient manner.
• Responsibility to ensure that all processes set out for the team and individuals are followed.
• To respond quickly and positively to any request from a department or Manager within Mortgages First, and demonstrate flexibility in approach to work where this is required.
• Assisting the Management where required with the continual development of strong relationships with the Company’s key introducers
• Always conducting business, and acting in a way that represents Mortgages First, and the ethos of the Company well at all times
Measures of Performance:
• Achievement of minimum number of appointments set out by management
• Achievement of minimum compliance standards as laid out by the Company, and its regulators, and Data Protection adherence to.
• Finalising appointments and administrating paperwork to a high standard
• Attention to detail in every aspect is vital
• Excellent phone manner
• Provide excellent customer service to our introducers and our clients
• Ability to work effectively towards your own targets while also contributing to the team
• Ability to well under pressure, and within tight deadlines
• Efficient and organised and have excellent attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
• Good IT skills
Key features of this role:
• The centre is open 7 days a week so you will need to work weekends on a rota basis.
• Weekend hours : This is an average of 3 weekends in every 5
• Base Salary: £18,000 rising to £20,000 with 1 years’ service and completion of cemap qualification
• OTE Earnings: £25 - £30,000
• Holidays: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays or lieu days
• Immediate starts available.
If you’re interested and can start/interview immediately then please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternately you can call Kayla Rose on 0120680100 or email Kayla.Rose@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job