Salary: £22,000 plus up to 20% bonus potential and benefits
Kaplan International Pathways, a division of Kaplan Inc., is an exciting company in the world of international education. We offer a range of courses from University preparation programmes in the UK, Australia, USA, China, Japan and Nigeria through to full degree programmes, in partnership with universities at locations in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. Through our academic partnerships with leading universities, our expertise in international student recruitment and focus on first-rate pastoral care and student support, we provide international students with high quality, flexible international education and study opportunities.
We are now looking for an Enquiries Coordinator to join our team. Based within the Marketing and Recruitment department supporting Admissions, Sales and Operations team, you will provide prompt, knowledgeable responses to enquiries from students, parents, agents and sponsors on the full range of study destinations and programmes that we offer.
Main responsibilities and functions
- Providing a polite, knowledgeable service to incoming telephone enquiries from students, agents, sponsors and parents
- Giving real-time advice and support to customers through Livechat
- Monitoring our customer service mailboxes and answering email enquiries
- Following up with students and agents by email or phone as appropriate
- Identifying sales opportunities and passing to colleagues for follow up
- Responding to calls and emails on behalf of staff who are offsite/on holiday
- Greeting and assisting incoming visitors to the Marketing and Recruitment team
- Providing administrative support to senior staff with meetings and events
- Getting involved with adhoc projects to support student and agent engagement
To provide the high level of service that we require, you will need to:
- Build strong college and product knowledge
- Identify and report any potential issues that may have a negative impact on customer experience
- Ensure that all administrative and customer-related actions are accurate, efficient and professional
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- Experience of working with international clients
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to handle a high volume of queries efficiently
- A cool head working under pressure to meet tight deadlines amid competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and high level of data accuracy
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work without close supervision
- First-rate customer service ethos
- Multicultural outlook and interest in working with international students
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Additional language would be an advantage
What we will offer you
As an Enquiry Coordinator, you will be based at our architect-designed offices in Kensington Village, an attractive business complex, 5 minutes from West Kensington tube, with 2 restaurants (one heavily subsidised) and a bar onsite. Our neighbours on the complex include leading advertising agencies and media businesses. The work environment is dynamic, fast-moving, where education professionals who are passionate about what they do will help you to grow and learn the business.
To help you succeed in your role, we will train you in our products and services and we will work with you to determine what additional training you will need to do your job better and develop professionally. Lastly, we will work hard to ensure that you are supported and guided so that you enjoy your job and achieve your potential.
All our permanent roles include pension, enrolment in a group income protection scheme and childcare vouchers and additional benefits.
If our company and role feel like a good fit for your skills, experience and interests, we’d love to hear from you so do please send us your CV and a covering letter. (We do read covering letters so please don’t skip this vital part of the application process).
Closing date: 20th April, 2018
- International Education
- International Students
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job