English Tutor, Romford
The successful tutor will be passionate, enthusiastic and available to tutor 1.5 hours a day, 5 days a week (flexible on time between 11:30am - 3:00pm). Prospero have various other tuition assignment to build up a schedule if you're available for full-time tuition work.
The successful Tutor will:
* Hold a teaching qualification (QTS)
* Have a current and clear DBS (or be willing to process one)
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have experience working with children
* Be passionate about working in the education workforce
* Be adaptable and quick learners who can think on their feet
* Have solid understanding of the UK national curriculum and be able to produce own resources
* * Be able to set firm boundaries whilst showing empathy and resilience to pupil behaviours
We welcome applicants who have the following subject specialisms:
Does this opportunity sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call to speak to Kealeigh.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.