English Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct | Fantastic Secondary School | Waltham Forest
A modern, growing and leading training Secondary School in the Borough of Waltham Forest are looking to recruit an English Teaching Assistant ahead of the New Year. With the preparation for GCSEs & A Levels exams already underway, the English Head of Department is keen to provide each pupil with additional support throughout the subject/department.
The current English teaching team is made up of a range of young and ambitious teachers, alongside an experienced Head of Department. They are looking for someone to hit the ground running, creating and delivering English interventions to KS3-5 on a 1:1 & group basis.
The English Head of Department is also very keen to train up an ambitious graduate with aspirations to become an English Teacher. The School have a proven successful 'Schools Direct’ scheme, that has produced a range of 'Outstanding’ Teachers across a range of subjects!
Does this sound like the English Teaching Assistant + Schools direct opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! - The School are keen to meet candidates ASAP!
- English Teaching Assistant
- Running a range of English interventions - 1:1 & Group basis
- Focus on raising attainment across GCSEs & A Level results
- Schools Direct opportunity for aspiring English Teachers
- Working alongside the English Class Teachers and Head of Department
- ASAP Start - Long-Term - Full Time
- £70 per day - Will increase to a minimum of £75 after 12 working weeks
- Located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest
- 1st Class or 2:1 English Degree from a reputable University is required
- Fantastic understanding of the English curriculum for GCSE & A Level is required!
- Must be an aspiring English Teacher
- Child related experience would be desirable, but not essential - Tutoring or Mentoring
- You must have a hunger to learn and develop as a graduate
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- Leading training Secondary School - Having their own 'Schools Direct’ scheme
- Modern & Creative environment throughout the whole School
- Fantastic GCSEs & A Level results - Well above national average
- Located in the Borough of Waltham Forest
- Good Tube Links - District, London Overground and Central line
- FREE STAFF CAR PARK ONSITE
If you are interested in this English Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this English Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)
- Secondary School
- Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- Waltham Forest
- Schools Direct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job