English Teachers Wanted
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiasticEnglish teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Do you enjoy challenging the minds of young individuals?
If yes, then supply work is the perfect job for you!
As a supply teacher, your role will be to enrich, challenge and inspire the minds of secondary school students. You will plan, innovate and engaging lessons as well as build effective relationships in a short space of time. You will have the chance to reach out to and support students from all walks of life. CER always have a mixture of pre-booked vacancies and emergency cover as well as provide long term cover, meaning we can always meet your individual needs.
CER work closely with many schools across Merseyside and Wirral, all of which look for supply cover daily. This will give you the chance to experience different variations of schools and find the right fit for you.
What you'll need
- Relevant qualifications for the role (with QTS)
- Good behavioural management
- The ability to think on your feet
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- A bag of tricks up your sleeve
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Rates of pay (paid weekly)
- A Variety of day-to-day, short-term and long-term
- A dedicated personal consultant
- Access to free online CPD training
- A recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus (terms and conditions apply)
What you need to do now
If this sounds like perfect job for you, or even if you are just looking for more information, either click 'Apply Now' or email an up to date copy of your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"