Impact Teachers are recruiting for a dedicated and driven English Teacher who is able teach KS3 and KS4 for a full time job in Surrey.
This role requires a English Teacher for the full academic year, beginning in as soon as possible. The ideal candidate must also have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life. As a professional, you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
In order to be considered for this Secondary teaching job in East London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognized teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return, we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated consultant;
* Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package, which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job