**** English Teacher ****
**** ASAP Start ****
***** Greenwich ****
A secondary PRU in Greenwich is recruiting x2 experienced English teachers. Both positions are to start ASAP, are full time and will continue until the end of the academic year.
This specialist provision caters for students aged 11-16 who have various needs including SEMH and associated complex needs. Some students may also have ASD. This is a large provision, so experience in this type of setting is a must.
They are seeking a talented teacher, who is confident working with SEMH and teaching up to GCSE level. You will be required to plan engaging lessons that are accessible to varied learning levels.
Applicants who have been successful at the school have a calm personality, are innovative and dedicated.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Must be confident supporting secondary aged students
- Hold QTS or QTLS
- Strong behaviour management and experience working with pupils who have SEMH
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Keizsha De Jesus at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'