English Teachers Needed
CER Education has excellent opportunities starting as soon as possible for qualified English Teachers to work on a supply basis.
The role applies to an English Teacher who is able to teach English Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. We work closely with the schools surrounding the Maidstone and Medway area with some fantastic facilities. This role would suit teachers who are flexible, creative and passionate about teaching and who genuinely want to get the best out of their classes.
To be considered for this English Teacher role:
* Ideally hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or an equivalent
* To be able to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
* To have a Clear DBS check
* Previous experience working as an English Teacher
As an English Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
* Great competitive pay rates
* A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
* Money back for your DBS from CER*
* A selection of short and long term assignments
CER Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding English Teacher role, please contact Alicia at CER Education on or apply by submitting your CV.
*Terms and condition apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job