Impact Teachers are recruiting for enthusiastic and organised English teachers for short and fulll time bookings in schools throughout South West London.
Candidate should have vision, and energy and be available to start this term!
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
- Supply bookings too!
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In return we offer:
- £350 Referral Bonuses
- DBS Reimbursement
- Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Courses
- Tailored Online Services
- Sponsored Trips to India and Uganda
Impact Teachers specialises in the placement of quality teachers and support staff and have done so for the last 10 years and counting. We are built with a purpose of connecting communities and thinking differently which changes lives and inspires teachers both locally and on a global scale.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job