English Teachers - ESL Teachers in Saudi Arabia for Start in Mid July 2018 - 18 Months Contract
ESL Teachers Required in Saudi Arabia for Start in Mid July 2018 - 18 Months Contract
If you are an ESL Teacher And looking to educate in the Saudi this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
Contract can either be Full-Time or One Month On/One Month Off Working basis.
ESL teachers to work with our Government Client in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 18 months Commencing in mid July 2018. Qualified and able to teach and prepare adult students through to successful minimum IELTS Level 4.5.
- Teaching English Language to adult students
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
- Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
- Participating in English Language professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
- planning and research activities and special events
- Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
- Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
- Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Extremely good rate/competitive salary.
- Full time 18 month contract OR One month on/One month off contract
- Free Single Only accommodation
- Single Only Visa provided
- Paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
- Transportation provided to/from campus.
- Round-flight tickets provided to/from the country of origin.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Native English speaking citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
- Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
- Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within the workplace
- Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"