DBS Check Required: Yes (can be gained via Excell Supply if necessary)
Excell-Supply are working with numerous schools and are actively looking for Literature and Language English Teacher.
Teacher Supply Teachers, for day to day, short term, long term, part time and full-time positions.
Are you a Qualified Teacher, looking for some supply teaching work? If you are looking for flexibility of supply to work to fit around your busy life. please apply!
Responsibilities and requirements
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4-Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential
- Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative, and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children.
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- High expectations of children’s achievement.
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- Teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS or QTLS)
- Right to work in the UK.
- NQTs welcome
- Excellent knowledge of one or more of the following: Literature and Language
Following Successful checks, the candidate will be able to start as soon as they are clear for work. Please be aware due to the nature of the pupil’s occasional absence, condition there may be days when attendance for the role will not be necessary.
If you are ready for a new challenge as an Literature and Language English Teacher, please send your CV today!
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'