September 2021 Start
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our schools for a passionate, creative, and conscientious English teacher. This is a great opportunity to join their highly supportive and extremely successful team. The school is highly successful and well-respected with a proven record of high academic standards taught in a caring, supportive and natural environment.
You will be expected to plan and deliver engaging English lessons to KS3 and KS4 students.
Successful candidates should:
- Hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent
- Have experience teaching English Literature and Language across the KS3/4 curriculum
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'