The School provides a challenging, engaging and quality education which stretches every student to meet their full potential. The school have high expectations of students and ensure that all students have access to quality teaching and learning in an environment built on mutual respect.
You will be expected to have a good knowledge of Teaching English across KS3-KS5.
If this position sounds right for you then please read on & Apply today!
JOB DESCRIPTION – ENGLISH TEACHER:
- English Teacher
- Working across KS3 - KS5
- October 2020 Start – Temp Role Maternity Cover – Full Time
- Located in St Albans
- MUST HAVE UK QTS
- You must be looking to progress throughout the school and develop as a practitioner
- Strong academics and strengths throughout: GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- You must be able to work effectively within a team and look to raise attainment
- Previous lesson observations are required: ‘Good or Outstanding’
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK
Looking for a new job in Hertfordshire. If you are a Teacher of English or a NQT please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'