Bridge Education are amongst the market leaders in education recruitment across the North West. We are currently working with numerous Secondary schools across Lancashire. We pride ourselves on honesty and transparency and this is what shapes our ethos making us an attractive option for schools to work with. We offer highly competitive rates. We also make sure our candidates (you) receive the highest form of customer service, with our friendly and personable approach. We believe in matching each candidate with their perfect school and/or job role.
We are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of English from NQT to UPS.
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A relevant honours degree.
To apply, please send an up to date CV.
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
Job Type: Full-time
- Behavior Management
- Secondary Education
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'