Position: English Teacher & Secondary Teaching Vacancies - Location: Abu Dhabi
- These are NOT ESL vacancies and we will not accept ESL experience or ESL qualifications for these vacancies
Contract start Date: August 2019.
Our clients, a British Co-Educational International School in Abu Dhabi are now recruiting for the following positions. They are currently looking qualified teachers with current / recent British curriculum teaching experience (min 1 years) within a British School. The successful candidate will have a solid history in teaching the subject applying for.
We are now recruiting teachers for the following positions:
- English Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- EYFS Teacher
- BA Degree & PGCE or BA Education
- British curriculum teaching experience within a British School as an English Teacher
- Fully updated CV, excellent references, police clearance
Salary / Package - English Teacher:
- Tax Free Salary (AED 10,000 to AED 12,000 per month based on the amount of 'full time’ teaching experience post PGCE)
- Accommodation - 1 bed studio.
- Flights and annual air fare allowance & gratuity as per UAE Law
- Family accommodation is not available and is suitable as a single status contract
Please email your CV in word document along with a recent photo.
- Please note that the vacancy for English Teacher requires British Curriculum Teaching experience .
Our clients will not review CVS that have very little detail of each position held. Our clients are looking for a steady history of employment and will not review applicants who have moved schools frequently.
All CVS are to have the following information:
- Name, Nationality, DOB, Marital Status, recent photo
Anyone interested, must email their CV to us in word document along with a recent photo to Alison Morgan.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'