Do you want to work in a school that provides a caring and supportive environment for the students to develop morally and academically?
Can you maintain a stimulating classroom environment?
Are you a challenging and inspiring teacher?
We are looking to appoint an English teacher to teach in one of our preferred schools in Leeds. You will work within a supportive and highly successful department. As a key member of the team you will deliver the departmental strategies for transforming teaching, learning and student achievement in English.
The school provides a friendly, supportive and committed team of staff and governors. You will be working with positive, happy and well behaved, enthusiastic pupils who have a good attitude to learning.
The position is due to start ASAP and it is a full-time position in which you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
What you will require:
- the ability to teach English to KS4
- a focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
- the ability to develop and work in strong, effective teams and partnerships
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- 2x references
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- English Literature
- Qualified Teacher
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'