TLTP are currently working with a 'Good' Secondary school based in Medway that are recruiting for an English Teacher to join them on a long term basis. This role will involve teaching English to key stage 3, key stage 4 and key stage 5 students.
As the new English Teacher your duties will include but will not be limited to the following;
- You will need to have an in-depth knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be comfortable at delivering lessons to all key stages
- As the new English teacher you will be communicating on a regular basis with parents and carers on their child's progress within your classes
- You must keep an up to date report on all students progression throughout the academic year
- You will be required to use a wide variety of learning resources to help you provide the best lessons possible to all your classes
- You will be required to undertake appropriate CPD training in line with school and departmental priorities
The successful English teacher will have the following Qualifications/Experience;
- You must have an English related degree with a relevant teaching qualification ie. PGCE, QTS
- You will need to have strong behaviour management
- You must have a clear understanding of the UK national curriculum
- You will need a recent Enhanced DBS check which is registered to the Update Service
If you are currently looking for a new role Teaching English would be a good fit for you please apply with an up to date CV.
Do not forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'