This secondary school has excelled in their achievements. The school take pride in creating a positive and welcoming environment to both members of staff and pupils. The role would suit someone who is able to set clear targets for students based on previous attainment grades, build positive relationships with staff and pupils alike, and provide relevant lesson planning at all times.
- All classrooms due to be refurbished during summer
- English department well-resourced and renewed
- School is a 6 minute walk from a free car park
- Ensure pupils are being provided with the skills, knowledge and understanding of English
- Work with students on a one-to-one level to raise attainment
- Ensure classroom behaviour is managed
What you will need:
- A fully enhanced, clear DBS
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a teaching qualification in English Literature or Language and Literature
- The successful candidate will be subject to excellent references
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job