Starting September 2018, the school are looking for a motivated English Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
• An academy working with 11-19 Year old students
• The students aim to achieve the very highest standard they can and everyone’s potential is maximised.
• They welcome students of all abilities and have high standards and values of good behaviour, honesty and mutual respect.
• The school is looking for a motivated English Teacher.
• Qualified and Experienced
• You will be part of a supportive team.
• Planning, delivering and marking responsibilities
• Working with Secondary school students Year 7- Year 11
What you will need:
• Must have experience of teaching English in the UK curriculum
• Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch on 01908 680602, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job