iQ Education is a recruitment agency and business that works with schools and academies across London and the Home counties helping them source and recruit excellent teachers and support staff for their temporary and permanent roles. We have been retained by our client to help them recruit for the following position.
SUBJECT AREA : English Teacher
KEY STAGES : Key stage 3 and 4 (ability to teach at A’level would be an advantage)
STARTING : September 2018
DURATION : Permanent position
LOCATION : North London
RATE / SALARY : To scale
SCHOOL TYPE : OUTSTANDING school
Our client is an all-through academy in North London. A multi-cultural co-education that has been graded as Outstanding by Ofsted. A MAT with an academic curriculum that brings out the very best in pupil achievement and where teaching staff are highly valued experts in their chosen subjects who can inspire pupils to attain at the highest levels. The academy has excellent facilities from a recent refurbishment programme.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be suitably qualified to teach in the UK holding QTS following their PGCE, SCITT, GTP or OTT.
- Hold a relevant degree in their specialist subject area or a relevant subject.
- Hold a PGCE, have undertaken a SCITT or GTP or be an overseas qualified teacher.
- Have a solid CV of previous experience teaching in the UK classroom to the UK curriculum from permanent teaching roles.
- Be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice in the classroom and be prepared to share your skill with all team members.
- Have a proactive teaching style and be inspirational in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- Be able to deliver engaging, dynamic and interesting lessons, be an exceptional communicator and have a track record of exceptional achievement.
As usual, references will be required from at least your last 2 teaching positions and you will be required to have a current Enhanced DBS certificate (registered with the Update Service).
If this role is of interest to you, you have right to work in the UK and you meet the above criteria APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job