Salary: £150-£200 per day
Start Date: September 2018
Are you a qualified Teacher of English looking for a new opportunity? If the answer is YES… we have a great opportunity for you!
Remedy Education are looking to recruit an established English Teacher, for a school based in Greenwich to join excellent English department. Rated good by OFSTED 2013, this academy school consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and offer an exceptional support network for their staff.
- Passionate about the importance of subject disciplines
- Encourage of their pupils to find their own passion within each and every subject.
- Provide development programs weekly for staff at every level.
- Are supportive of all staff
- Encourage achievements and progression.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
- Any specialisms advantageous
If you have experience as an English Teacher and would like to contribute to this English Department's success, please forward your CV over or give me a call on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job