Veritas Education are currently recruiting for a English Teacher in a variety of schools in North and West London area, starting after Easter, full time long term with excellent rates of pay.
If you are seeking employment in school within Harrow, Hillingdon, Brent, Westminster, Camden, Barnet, Ealing, Kensington for short and long term contracts don't hesitate to contact me.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching English at KS3 and KS4
- Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
- You should already possess a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain one
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job