English Teacher urgently needed in Basingstoke school to start in a summer term on a full time basis.
Your new company
The school is looking for a passionate and dedicated teacher who can join the successful school located in Basingstoke.
Your new role
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding English teacher to start in a summer term on a full time basis in a long term position in a secondary school in Basingstoke.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will need:
- To be able to teach up to KS 4 level and have recent experience in the UK
- To have Qualified Teacher Status
- To have subject knowledge
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to inspire and motivate students
What you'll get in return
- Competitive daily wage based on experience
- Accrued holiday pay with an option to take it at any point of the year
- Dedicated personal consultant offering guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend Scheme-qualify for £250 vouchers any time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.