This is an exciting opportunity for an English Specialist to join a popular Catholic High School catering for pupils aged 11 - 18, set on the edge of the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside.
The school are looking to appoint an inspiring, dedicated and passionate English teacher to join their creative and forward thinking department, who can teach English to KS3 and KS4 across the whole ability.
The successful candidate will have a strong and genuine passion for teaching English and a desire to inspire this in others. You must be eager to develop your own teaching skills as well as being keen to share ideas with their colleagues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to plan well prepared, interesting lessons
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Able to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students
- Good classroom management skills
To be successful in your application you will need;
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's welcome to apply)
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Recent experience of planning, delivery and assessment of National Curriculum
- Updated DBS or be prepared to undertake one
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job