Vision Teaching requires an English Teacher in North London for the Summer Term. The school's inclusive community ethos provides pupils with opportunities to develop beyond their subjects. Pupils' welfare is well-supported by robust systems, caring staff and strong links with external agencies.
The school is located just a short walk from the nearest station, is well-resourced across all departments and in September 2018 opened superb new dining room and Sixth Form facilities.
In this context, all students have access to excellent, challenging learning opportunities and a relevant curriculum. If you have the skills and experience to thrive in this school, Vision Teaching would be pleased to represent you.
The successful candidate will need to be capable of planning, delivering and assessing classes in Key Stage 3 to 4.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to apply your subject knowledge in English
- Excellent classroom management skills, perceptive use of questioning and a willingness to support extra-curricular activities
Interviews or trial days, which generally include an observation lesson, can take place immediately. Please apply early to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
If you would like to discuss this exciting teaching role in Barnet and your suitability for the position in more detail, simply apply and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have a teaching qualification?
- Are you able to provide two education-based references?
- Lastly, are you eligible to work in the UK, without requiring sponsorship?
If yes… then we can help you:
- Apply for an Enhanced DBS (if required)
- Develop your teaching CV and maintain the Teachers' Standards
If you want to know more about working with Vision Teaching or know someone who might, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit visionteaching.co.uk to find out more about our service. Don't forget, we offer £150 for referrals.
Vision Teaching is an established London based teacher recruitment agency. We value our relationships with schools and candidates and strive to satisfy each individual's requirements.
All applications are important to us; however, if you do not hear from Vision Teaching within 72 hours, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
- Key Stage 3 & 4; A-levels; English Teacher; North London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job