English Teacher (Newham, East London)
Are you a qualified and passionate English teacher? Are you confident to teach from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5? Are you looking for a Long Term position starting Easter 2018?
- English Teacher
- Starting 26th March 2018 for 1 year post
- Ofsted rated `Outstanding` school
- Newham, East London
- Long Term Post
- Age range: 11 to 18
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of English.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious professional with the ability to teach across the key stages, and will join an academy which is dynamic and inspiring; creating a culture of outstanding success amongst our students. We are keen to secure a high calibre teacher who can make a telling contribution to our forward looking team.
The department is part of a well led, highly successful, mutually supportive English team; there is a very strong commitment to improving standards.
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to Key Stage 5
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
For more information about this excellent opportunity, please contact Mark Kemsley at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.
- Qualified Teacher