Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting English teachers for a major client of ours based in the UAE. These positions are due to start the Academic Year of 2018/2019
This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a Tax Free Salary!
- Exercise leadership by taking personal responsibility for monitoring and assessing the progress of all learners
- Maximize efficiency, maintain discipline and morale, promote teamwork, plan, communicate, focus on results, evaluate progress, and make constant adjustments to their professional practice
- Use a range of strategies to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and purposeful learning in the classroom
- Engage learners in individual and cooperative learning activities that help them develop their knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes for learning
- Use a range of teaching and learning strategies to engage learners in active learning opportunities that promote the development of critical thinking, problem solving, and performance capabilities and that help learners assume responsibility for identifying and using learning resources
- Use formal tests, responses to quizzes, evaluation of class assignments, learner performances, projects, and standardized achievement tests to understand what learners know
- Participate in and support extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary system of the institute
- Uphold the Institute’s code of conduct and all school policies
- Undertake such other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the institute.
- Experience in second language acquisition and in "strategies to support the learning of students whose first language is not English"
- In-depth understanding of the content and ability to provide multiple explanations and instructional strategies so that all students learn. Ability to present the content to students in challenging, clear, and compelling ways, using real-world contexts and integrating technology appropriately
- Sufficient breadth and depth of knowledge and range of skills to be able to meet the unique needs of all students, including those who struggle with English
- Experience with Advanced Placement courses and exams
- Experience with TOEFL
- Experience in teaching Technical English
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 Tools
- 1-3 years’ of experience in his/her field based on proven experience in a reputable institute/school and the candidate’s GPA.
- Industrial experience in the subject area is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in the curricular subject from a recognized university. Master’s degree is preferred
- Teaching Certificate / Diploma from a recognized university or equivalent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job