Rotherwood Teachers are currently looking to recruit a talented English Teacher. The successful candidate should be an exceptional teacher; be committed to the development of teaching and learning; be vibrant and well-qualified. Excellent teaching is of prime importance as is a love of the subject and the energy and knowledge to foster this same passion in students.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work within a friendly, dedicated and motivated team
• Proactive support for your career development - including the opportunity to study for a Master’s degree in Education
• An approachable and supportive Leadership team and Governing body
The role and responsibilities include:
• Providing high quality teaching of Science
• Raising student attainment
• Assessing, recording and reporting on students’ progress
• Supporting the vision and values of the school.
To be successful in this post you will:
• Have knowledge/experience of teaching Science across all key stages.
• Be ambitious for your students and your own professional development
• Have up to date teaching methodology and a commitment to reflective practice
• Be able to work confidently within a team and communicate effectively
Working at our school offers the opportunity to work within a culture of professional learning and reflection
Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job