Location: South East London
Job Title: English Teacher
Start date: Easter
I have a school based in SE London that is looking to recruit a Teacher of English for a Permanent position. The position will start after the Easter break. This is a good school and would be perfect for someone looking to secure their next post and gain substantial experience.
The school provides an exciting, personalised learning curriculum, which supports and challenges all of their students and is at the heart of their teaching and learning philosophy. They ensure that all teaching and support staff have access to the highest quality training programmes to provide the most innovative and cutting edge learning opportunities for every student.
• Delivering lessons to a range of classes.
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils progress development.
• Preparing lessons.
• Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on premises and applying appropriate and effective measures in case of misbehaviour.
• Researching new topic areas, maintaining up to date subject knowledge, devise and writing new curriculum materials.
To be considered for this job role you will need to have the following:
· QTS or a science related PGCE degree
· Good behavioural management skills
· Punctual and enthusiastic
Do not forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job