Do you want to work in a school graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted?
Are you excited about the opportunity to inspire passionate students? If so, we've got the perfect role for you!
We are seeking an Inspiring English teacher, with brilliant subject knowledge needed in Warrington for a Long term maternity cover position. This English Teacher role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb organisational and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanour. The role is open to accomplished English Teachers and highly talented English NQTs.
The school has a particular focus on allowing their staff to take a strong ownership of their own department and who are fully committed to delivering a broad and balanced curriculum in an exciting and dynamic way.
- Exceptional Lesson planning skills- To ensure students are engaged and inspired to learn
- Excellent classroom management skills- To ensure students are all on a similar level of development
- Outstanding communication skills- Both verbal and written communication skills to liaise effectively with students, other members of staff and parents
- A calming demeanour- To remain approachable and supportive during exam periods
- Great behavioural management skills- To ensure minimal disruption in the learning and development of students
If you are an experienced English teacher and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV to or call
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job