Fully inclusive comprehensive academy seeks an English Teacher for an immediate start to a full time role. Ofsted rated school as 'good' (2013) and they are continually improving - staff are encouraged to have high expectations for their students.
As an English teacher you will be expected to deliver creative and engaging lessons across both key stages 3 and 4. You will supported by a close department with very good facilities and resources.
In return Teaching Personnel will offer you:
- Great rates of pay reflective of what's involved with the assignment (planning is expected)
- Up to £140 per day is available (dependant on experience)
- A term length of work in a good school with potential for extension
We expect Teachers applying to:
- Plan and prepare exciting lessons
- Be adaptive and flexible with their approaches to teaching
- Have proven art or Art & design teaching experience
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with students
Please apply today to receive more information from Krista at the Cornwall branch.
Please also note a Child Only workforce DBS on the update service is a requirement for all positions available at Teaching Personnel.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job