Our clients, a well reputable International School based in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia are now seeking an English Teacher with recent British School Curriculum experience. We are currently looking for an English teacher that can also teach drama. This is a combined english teaching post due to changes in the curriculum.
* THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR ESL TEACHERS.
This vacancy for English teacher is to teach 1st language English to Secondary Students. Our clients are looking for an English teacher who can also teach drama.
The rapidly expanding school has both CIS and BSME Accreditation and maintains friendly and supportive ethos coupled with high educational standards. The school offers the English National Curriculum at EYFS, Key Stage 1, 2 & 3, GCSE at Key Stage 4 and A Levels
- QTS teachers are able to complete their NQT year as the school is linked with Buckinghamshire Learning Trust.
We are now looking for enthusiastic teachers who are willing play a full part in the life of the school including extra-curricular activities.
All Positions Available for September 2018
- Primary Teachers (KS1 & KS2)
- English teacher with Drama (Secondary)
- Spanish (Secondary)
- BA Education or BA & PGCE from the UK / USA / Canada or South Africa
- British Curriculum teaching experience in the post applying for
- Able to start August 2018
We apologize but due to Saudi Law, female teachers who are married will not be able to sponsor their family to join. We are only able to accept single status female teachers.
The package on offer includes
- A two-year contract (renewable)
- Attractive Tax-free salary - Approx Salary scale from £33,900 - £38,200 per annum
- Free furnished accommodation
- Free utilities (with the exception of telephone calls)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return airfare
- End of service gratuity
- Interest free car loan
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Summary of Benefits :
- Annual Healthcare Insurance is provided.
- Free fully-furnished accommodation
- Initial flight and annual flight allowance, based on point of origin.
- Reimbursement of cost of transporting up to 150kg of personal belongings for a single status teacher, 300 kg for a sponsored family.
- Free on the premises education for the first 2 school aged sponsored children and 50% contribution to school fees for a third child.
- An optional loan of SR 5,000 cash per employee is offered, payable upon arrival repayable from first two months’ salary.
- Teachers are entitled to an interest-free car loan of up to 40,000 SAR, repayable monthly over the duration of the contract.
- Initial contracts are for two years, renewable on an annual basis thereafter at the option of both parties.
Summary of Sponsorship:
- Full sponsorship benefits include; flights, visas (see note below), medicals, accommodation, baggage, etc.
- Single status teachers and teaching couples will each receive full sponsorship benefits.
- A married teacher will receive full sponsorship benefits; their spouse will be responsible for their initial entry visa costs, flight, baggage and medicals. Thereafter, after Board approval they will receive full sponsorship benefits.
- Dependent children declared and approved by the Board will receive full sponsorship.
Note on visa; under full sponsorship the school will provide the initial entry visa and exit-re-entry visas per school year.
Please email your c.v. (word document) and Certificates for the attention of Alison Morgan
- Please ensure to type your DOB, Marital Status, Nationality and current location on your CV.
- Recent photo must be emailedwith all applications
o Family accommodation is limited and so we will need to know if you are single or married with dependents.
Please type 'your name & 'English Teacher’ + Al Khobar’ in the Subject box
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job