Are you a qualified English Teacher who can successfully raise attainment? Are you passionate about inspiring a love for English in pupils? If so, please see the following English vacancy that we have open at one of our partner schools in North Cornwall;
- English to Key stages 3, 4 with GCSE.
- The ability to work across the ability range and differentiate competently.
- Taking part in intervention sessions to help identified students to achieve their target grades in English.
The school is highly regarded within the local community and pupils enjoy attending the school. The Senior Leadership team have clear direction for the immediate future of the school and a strong team to follow the plans through.
The school are ideally seeking;
- An excellent teacher who is passionate about English and can share this with others.
- A teacher who has experience of raising attainment.
- Someone committed to ensuring the highest possible standards of student learning, progress and achievement.
- A team player, demonstrating high expectations and a capacity for hard work.
- An individual who is able to exemplify ability and determination to secure high quality outcomes for all students.
- Someone able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work.
- A teacher who can share good practice and raise standards.
This role is suitable for both an experienced teacher seeking a new challenge or an NQT who would like to immerse themselves in a school with a view to gaining a long term contract.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- English Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job