** English Teaching position
** Temp to perm
** Immediate start
An outstanding secondary school based in Kensington and Chelsea require a full-time teacher of English and are seeking a teacher who is able to teach the subject across key stage 3-5. You will join a well-resourced and collaborative English department in a school where students are well motivated.
The department has a strong record of success and are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teacher to join them as soon as possible. This position is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
• A confident and friendly approach
• Experience in teaching in a wide variety of classroom settings.
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
• Teach English across key stage 3-5.
• Secure outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages.
• Provide extra-curricular support for pupils to ensure outstanding achievement and progress for exam groups and promote enjoyment and participation in the subject for non-exam groups.
• Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the pupils and school as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.