English Teacher - Jan-18 Start - Fixed term contract - West Leicestershire area - Competitive rates
A school who were delighted to announce that the outcome of a recent Ofsted inspection that took place during the 2017/18 academic year, judged to be an 'Outstanding' school. Furthermore the school were outstanding in every area of the Ofsted framework. Driven by a strongly held set of values which underpin everything they do, driving high performance to enable all children to achieve more than they ever believed that they could.
For this role you will be able to teach English up to KS4 with the ability to demonstrate strong subject knowledge to support and drive the high performance expectations the school have of their students. This position if a full time fixed contract position that run up until the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will be expected to take on full teaching responsibilities within this role including parents evenings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Attain relevant qualifications such as PGCE, B.Ed., CertEd.
- Qualified Teaching Status.
- Experience teaching English up to KS4.
- NQT's considered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Possess a DBS on the update service, or be happy to process one.
Perks of the placement
- Competitive day rates
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify £250 vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call James Jarvis on (0116) 253 2389