NQT or QTS Qualified
Key Stages 3 & 4
Ofsted Good School
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Erdington who are looking for an English Teacher to join them - with a potential permanent position in July 2018.
They are an Ofsted Good School, with a high percentage of pupil premium - but this means that they have a lot of Teach First candidates as well as Oxbridge grads, so you can tell the standard of teahcing at the school.
They have a remarkable culture and ethos that is immediately apparent from stepping onto the site. This vacancy is because of a long-term illness that was not foreseeable by the school, and is unusual for the school as they have excellent staff retention.
This school is looking for:
- An NQT English Teacher, or
- QTS English Teacher
- A teacher able to educate up to Key Stage 5
- Someone to work with SEN, and G&T pupils
- A teacher who can create a positive working environment with effective behaviour management
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.