The school seeks a motivated colleague who can bring with them ideas and a commitment to raising attainment. The post would suit either an NQT or an experienced teacher who is committed to helping young people achieve. Specific teaching responsibilities will be discussed at interview.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a number of the following;
· Qualified Teacher Status
· The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
· Excellent organisational and ICT skills
· The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
· To communicate and consult with colleagues and parents on any aspects of your students' work.
· Stimulate the interest and curiosity of students and to foster their capacity and motivation to pursue their work independently
· To maintain good order and discipline among students and safeguard their health and safety at all times
· To fulfil your responsibilities towards all the students you may meet in whatever context of the school's work and environment
The benefits of joining Hays Education include:
· Competitive rates of pay
· One to one relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific needs
· Free accredited career and professional development training
· Local work in your area
· Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you £250* per person in vouchers
· Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
· Choice from a wide range of long term and permanent Secondary teaching jobs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job