This is a full-time temporary role starting from the summer term until the end of the academic year.
The ideal candidate will be able to teach English to Year 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a UK secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
-Have knowledge of the English Curriculum
-Have excellent team working skills
-Have strong classroom management skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- ?75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.