Exciting opportunity for those who have strong passion in teaching English to non-English native speakers!
We have an English teacher vacancy for the students from 6 years old to 15 years old.
Some kind of English teaching qualification such as CELTA/TESOL/TEFL is required.
- In charge of several English classes for difference grade of students
- Planning and preparing classroom activities
- Managing and running school events with cooperating with fellow teachers.
- English teaching qualification/certification such as CELTA / TESOL / TEFL is required
- Some teaching experience especially for Japanese students
- Japanese language (at least communication level) is advantage but not essential.
- General administrative skills
- Salary: from £18,600 per annum, can be senior level depending on experience/qualification
- Working hour: 9:00 - 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Starting in April 2018
For more information, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Teaching English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job