English Teacher special needs schools SEPTEMBER START!!!
Empowering Learning SEN are working with an alternative Education provider who are looking to recruit an experienced English Teacher
You will need to be confident working with students who are vulnerable and display emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- To deliver lessons to pupils according to their specific educational needs, including the appropriate delivery and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils.
- To have effective intervention and mentoring strategies for specific pupils.
- To mark and grade pupils work in a way which enables you to give written/verbal feedback whilst also keeping track of each pupil's progress and development.
- Effectively prepare students for qualifications and external examinations
- To use a variety of delivery methods, which will stimulate learning appropriate to student needs and demands of the syllabus, for example, podcasts, interactive whiteboards etc;
You will need to be able to engage and encourage learners to want to succeed and achieve their Maths qualifications.
To apply please send your CV as soon as possible
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'