I am recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in Southampton who are seeking an enthusiastic and effective English Teacher with a passion for their subject to join them after February half term on a full-time basis. Initially until the end of the academic year/July, although there is the potential of this turning into a permanent placement for September 2018.
You will be required to deliver English across the school to KS3 and KS4. Due to a high number of pupils with SEN, the suitable candidate with possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills, and have had experience of teaching pupils with SEN and challenging behaviours.
- Be qualified to deliver English to KS3 and KS4 with recent experience of working in UK schools
- Have a track record of success in driving up levels in teaching and learning
- Be available full-time from 19th February 2018 and ideally live in the Southampton area
- Be committed full-time until the end of the academic year
- Possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Have a clear DBS
If the above role is of interest to you, please apply using the link provided.
- "teach" OR "teaching" OR "teacher" OR "secondary" OR "PGCE" OR "GTP" OR "KS3" OR "KS4" OR "english teacher" OR "english specialist"