English Teacher - Full Time| Sheffield Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a South Yorkshire-based English Teacher seeking a new role?
One of our Secondary Academies in South West side of Sheffield is looking to appoint a English Teacher to start immediately to cover a long term sickness within the English Department on a full-time basis. The role is through to July 2018.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified English Teacher and you are passionate about your subject!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- English Teacher - Sheffield - South Yorkshire - Secondary Teaching - Education