Monarch Education have built strong relationships so along with your experience and qualifications, we aim to secure your next role within education.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and dedicated with a passion for the subject. Holding a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) would be advantageous, however applications are welcomed from NQT's or recently qualified teachers.
The role: English Teachers
Key Stage: 3, 4 and 5
Capacity: Full Time Roles
Start date: September 2018
As an English teacher you will be responsible for:
* Inspiring students in a full time capacity, making lessons interesting, exciting and engaging with students.
* Marking in accordance to school policies and provide feedback to students.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs.
* Full planning and marking of work.
To be a successful English Teacher in this role you must:
* Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS) or relevant experience.
* Previous experience of teaching in a secondary school environment, however applications from NQTs are welcome.
* Be available to start from Easter.
* Provide 2 educational based references.
* Confident and be able to establish relationships with students.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* Full support and contactable out of office hours.
Monarch Education have a very established relationship with this school having previously placed staff into long-time roles within the school. It has a fantastic reputation within our staff who praise it's organisation, high standards and expectations.
All applicants are required to provide two educational references, have a face to face interview and have a new DBS disclosure. Monarch Education has been awarded the REC Gold Standard to denote excellence in providing staff to schools.
If you are interested, or know anyone who may be interested, please contact me directly on or email . Alternatively please APPLY BELOW.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job